“We’re off to kill the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!”

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  o_SCREAMS_o 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

o_SCREAMS_o
    Participant

Greetings!!

As I am new to this community, I was wondering if there’s any interest in starting up a D&D gaming night with any members or friends of members? I’m mostly free on Sundays for now, no official experience as a DM, but would be willing to give it a go if there are any interested parties. Please message either me or Dark if this piques your interest.

Thanks for your time, and happy gaming!!

Aeros Endeem
    Keymaster

Greetings! I would personally be interested in a DND game, however, with my current schedule, I work only weekends (and do I ever loathe it. -,=,-). I primarily run DND games as a DM, so I know a few tricks, tips, cheats and can give some advice to you as a player to DM. I’ve done it before on a multitude of games involving new DMs. If you ever have any questions regarding on how to DM certain aspects, don’t be afraid to message me and I can see what I can do in assisting you!

o_SCREAMS_o
    Participant

If we can arrange it, we might be able to do this online at a convenient time for all parties. I’m in the Darktechi discord chat now so hit me up on there and we could see about who’s more free and at what times.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.